cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
General Veritas
Discuss general Veritas topics here.

Discussion Posts

PLEASE post product queries in the relevant forum! Links below....

This General Veritas forum is for 'general Veritas topics', NOT for product-related queries.If you post here, your product-related query may not be seen for days.... or weeks! Please find product forums here for best possible visibility: Protection: ...

Marianne by Moderator
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Veritas Perspectives blog on now on Veritas.com

Hello VOX Community, We’re excited to share that we have a new blog on Veritas.com focused towards answering our customers' top business concerns, such as backing up their data to the cloud and how to recover from ransomware. Our previous blog catego...

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 4.55.25 PM.png

Single sign-on changes in VOX

On Friday, January 14th, 2022, the Veritas Account Management application will be changing platforms. While Veritas works hard to minimize the impact to you, you may see things that look slightly different.  Your login credentials to the Veritas appl...

multiple client name entries - Opscenter

Hi,in our Opscenter (v 8.3.0.1), we got multiple entries for clients and everyday adding new ones like:SERVER1SERVER1(07-05-21 10:51)SERVER1(07-09-21 04:03)SERVER1(20-09-21 12:16)SERVER1(21-09-21 08:19)SERVER1(21-09-21 12:18)...got no problem with im...

Server Marked for Deletion

Veritas Backup Exec 20.5I am getting an error when I attempt to check credentials between this application and our main virtualization server. I can't find a similar topic within the community so I'm reaching out. I'll try to be as detailed as possib...

svoss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Veritas backup is taking much longer time to complete

Over the last few months, the time required to backup our system has increased from 12 hours to almost 20 hours.  The size of the backup has not changed.  I have attached 2 screen shots showing jobs completed in April and jobs completed in July.  We ...

Backup Exec 16 cannot restore from LTO-8

We are currently using Backup Exec 16 to save data to LTO-8 tapes using Quantum tape storage. We archived a data set which was split over two tapes, unfortunately one of the tapes was over written (the second tape). Presumably this is where the end o...

DLO CLUSTER

MOVED TO CORRECT FORUM

Marianne by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can Veritas Backup Exec work with Linux

Please see https://vox.veritas.com/t5/General-Veritas/PLEASE-post-product-queries-in-the-relevant-forum-Links-below/m-p/884631

Marianne by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

PLEASE post product queries in the relevant forum! Links below....

This General Veritas forum is for 'general Veritas topics', NOT for product-related queries.If you post here, your product-related query may not be seen for days.... or weeks! Please find product forums here for best possible visibility: Protection: ...

Marianne by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

determine veritas account from entitlement ID

Hi,we recently aquired a new customer who has Backup Exec 20 already up and running. The split up between said customer and his previous it service-provider wasn't too friendly, so there is not much information about this installation to be had.What ...

tetranet by Level 2
Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos