cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Materials from Vision 2010 HOLs wanted

UFO
Level 6

Hello to Connect Tribe!

I know that some of you have been attending this year's Vision 2010 event in your country.

And I know that there was a HOLs (Hands-On-Labs) zone where attendies were able to go through product usage scenarios - going

Looking for scripts from Vision 2010 HOLs and for corresponding VM images (Symantec stuff, could you help?).

In addition: if you want to add something useful to the similar request How to Demonstrate Enterprise Symantec Solutions for backup and archiving? - just follow the link.

Kind Regards,
Volo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LeslieMiller
Level 6

Volo,

You lament the unavailability of Vision materialsto those who did not attend, but providing them wouldn't be fair. Many delegates paid a lot to have access to this information and providing it free of charge would really not be appropriate. I understand you want additional information about the products, so consider checing ou the articles and information available publically here on Connect and other places.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

See Leslies post here:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/lab-notes-and-presentations#comment-4631551

"...if you did not attend Vision, you will not have access to the presentations..."

UFO
Level 6

Yepp, as usual frown

But what about spreading knowledge? If I didn't pay the fee - this doesn't mean I will not be generating new sales for Symantec when I get the materials.

Thank you for making this note, Andy.

P.S. I am sad frown

LeslieMiller
Level 6

Volo,

You lament the unavailability of Vision materialsto those who did not attend, but providing them wouldn't be fair. Many delegates paid a lot to have access to this information and providing it free of charge would really not be appropriate. I understand you want additional information about the products, so consider checing ou the articles and information available publically here on Connect and other places.