Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MySupport page - questions

3play
Level 3
Partner

Hello!

I have some problems and questions re. MySupport web page (mysupport.symantec.com)

1) In the last step 3 when creating a new case :

I see only severity 2, 3 and 4 but there is not severity 1. Why ?

Check my screenshot http://i51.tinypic.com/25hczud.png

2) In the right side , there are only 2 companies . I and my company are Symantec partner and I personally am techical contact for 4+1 companies. I can see all there companies in licensing.symantec.com , I have registerted technical contacts in semea_at_symantec_dot_com but I can't see the companies , so I can't create new cases for them. The last two companies are recently registered but I guess they should appear automatically there .

That can I do to fix the above mentioned issues ?

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Hi there,

Have you tried to edit your settings there by hitting the Change button on each?

Craig

3play
Level 3
Partner

Hey Criag .

Thank you for your reply but I don't understand what you mean . Could you more specific?

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

1) If you click on the "?" near severity you are presented with an explanation of the severity levels. Extract:

"...
Severity 1 (Emergency) - A problem has been identified that makes the continued use of one or more functions impossible (or severely restricted) on a critical system and prevents the customer from continued production or severely risks critical business operations. Problem may cause loss of data and/or restrict data availability and/or cause significant financial impact to the customer. ** Due to the critical nature of a severity one issue and the potential business impact to our customers, only live Symantec Technical Support involvement is recommended. [[my highlight]] Please contactSymantec Technical Services
..."

2) Not too sure - it will probably be to do with registering those companies with your "Symantec MySupport" account. I have three companies registered there - but they're all the same! Think that's something to do with the various maintenance contracts we've had, but I'm not sure how I got them associated with my account, sorry. Maybe worth speaking with your support/sales manager or someone similar?

Basil_Brush
Not applicable

At startup do I reqire Norton Utilities to finish before using my computer?

Thomas_K
Level 6

@ Basil,

Please post in the Norton Comunity. This forum is for Enterprise product support.

http://community.norton.com/norton/

Best,

Thomas