cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No replys from Symantec - really bad comunication experience

hraju
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
I tried to contact symantec either by online form and also by emails. I have no answer from online form. I have no answer from person, that I wrote email. I needed technical presales support. Regional technical sales replied only after I phoned him and reminding him to answer my email - I must say afterwards he was really kind and helpful.
I work for IBM - that is Global Partner for Symantec. I want access to symantec PartnerNet site, so once again I wrote email to adress found here: https://partnernet.symantec.com/Partnercontent/Login.jsp?_requestid=212147
Again with no response.
What should I do ? I am tired of this kind of communication.
We are going to buy Veritas products and need trainings, but now I am really confused, if also technical support is like this, I dont want any Symantec product.
7 REPLIES 7

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Hi

Do any one in ur organisation has partnernet ID? If yes ask him to create one for you. Its so easy. For details on how you can creae u can ask me

hraju
Level 4
Partner Accredited Certified
No, I dont think that someone has the ID in my country, I asked my colleagues that worked with Veritas and they told me that tey did not have it.
I forwarded the email to other emails of other countries on friday. No response till Monday.

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited
Hey raju
Which country u belong to and whats the name of ur organisation??? Tell me the details i will send u the Email ID to which u should send

M_Samir0n
Level 4

M_Samir0n
Level 4
Or you can call Customar Support No: 0008004401458

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited
I guess u have enough option to contact them

dustin_yonak
Level 4
Employee
Hello hraju,

I'm assuming this is resolved but if you are still having issues please let me know so I can assist you in getting the support you need.