cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGP for MacOS

Zuser
Not applicable

Can someone please tell me how I can purchase a single end-user license for PGP Whole Disk Encryption for MacOS (OSX)? I've downloaded the trial version, but there doesn't appear to be a method of actually purchasing the software.

Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Mjahtetn
Level 6

Hi,

You can contact Sales at 1800-745-6054 option 3 if you would like to purchase a license. Other option is to contact a reseller. To search for a reseller, please visit the link: http://partnerlocator.symantec.com/public/search/

Thanks

Thomas_K
Level 6

Check out the Symantec "Sales Chat" to discuss product purchases with a rep.

guwy
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Hi!

I am using pgp 10.1.0 on my mac. As i read the documentation you can use the software without licence if you are a single home user. See the part of EULA below:

Licensing

PGP Desktop uses a licensing system to determine what features will be active. You enter your PGP Desktop license using the Setup Assistant after installation. If you are in a domain protected by a PGP Universal Server, your PGP administrator may have configured your PGP Desktop installer with a license.

You can also use PGP Desktop without a license, but for non-commercial use only. Commercial use of PGP Desktop without a license is a violation of the End-User License Agreement (EULA). If you choose to use PGP Desktop without a license (and you are legally permitted to do so under the EULA for non-commercial use), most PGP Desktop features will not work; only basic functionality will be available.

For more information about PGP Desktop licensing and purchase options, go to the PGP Store.

Hope it was helpful!

Br

Árpi