cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Blog and my personal Blog web site Sync

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

There may be a way so that anyone's Symantec Blog and personal Blog Site (for example zahid.haseeb.com or etc.com)Sync with each other. Let suppose if anyone create's a Blog on Symantec this will also publish on his/her personal Blog too. OR let suppose if someone post a comment on anyone's Symantec Blog/Article this would also publish on his/her personal Blog too. OR if someone give Thumb (+ or either -) on anyone's Symantec Blog/Article this will also Sync with his/her Personal Blog too

5 REPLIES 5

deepak_vasudeva
Level 6

Rather than duplicating across the blogs itself how about syncing with a micro-blogging platform like Facebook or Twitter? Wouldn't that be a better approach? Just my two cents.

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

Emmm I think this is already available. See the below snap for your reference:

Actually the purpose why I asked is I want to established a proper blogging Site for DIsaster & Recovery. ( This may be the need of other people to )

LeslieMiller
Level 6

At this time there is no way to automatically publish from another blog to Connect. All blogs on Connect have an RSS feed that may be able to be syndicated to your personal blog, depending on your blogging platform.

deepak_vasudeva
Level 6

Cool. Perhaps I would suggest you to enqueue a feature request to the appropriate section in Connect forums.

deepak_vasudeva
Level 6

Dear Leslie,

Is there something in the roadmap to integrate it? The blogs can not be isolated islands. They ought to live with related blogs for an healthy and active information flow.