cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Website - Constant Issues

Alex_CST
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Over the past few weeks there have been multiple problems with all aspects of Symantec's websites.  Either they are down entirely, or slow, or - right as of this second - completely unusable.

All tech articles are formatted completely incorrectly and none of the text inside is selectable (in Chrome) 

Why is it that Symantec seems to have major issues keeping a website up?

6 REPLIES 6

_r___
Level 6
Certified

Yea I noticed the KB site has been changed recently. Been a little slow for me, although that I has really been the extent of it.

Alex_CST
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Every time i want to download a file from a tech article, I have to load up IE9 (bleugh) - at least with IE9 the links are clickable,  it's just a major pain.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...doing it in Mozilla now too, but it worked this afternoon!

LeslieMiller
Level 6

The Connect team has forwarded your report to the Symantec Support team. They were aware of the problem and are working on a fix. They anticipate something in about 1 hour. If this is still a problem after that time, please let me know.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...has been working in Mozilla for 2 days with no hassles, so it appears to be intermittent.

Thanks!

Pending_Shortcu
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Just a heads up that I'm seeing the same issues with the sites this weekend.  No access via Chrome, and even in IE, the formatting makes the Support Site unsuable.  Very frustrating.