cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell Your Security Story Contest article

Frank019
Level 4
I wrote a article for the contest Tell Your Security Story Contest. It been a week (since June 26) and it still saying I got 0 article, it still pending for approval. I was just wondering if it normal it take so long?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LeslieMiller
Level 6
Because it is a holiday week in the U.S. there has been a bit of slowdown in approving the articles. Rest assured, it will be reviewed next week.

Leslie

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bijay_Swain
Level 4
wait for some days as they need to verify your article before publishing so it may take some time. many people submit their article daily so your turn might come in few days.

LeslieMiller
Level 6
Because it is a holiday week in the U.S. there has been a bit of slowdown in approving the articles. Rest assured, it will be reviewed next week.

Leslie

Frank019
Level 4
thank you for the info guys

Ajit_Jha
Level 6
Partner Accredited
May be because Admin has not yet approved it. Wait for sometime Admin will inform u by Private message

Frank019
Level 4
If I edit it, do I have to wait another week before it approved?

LeslieMiller
Level 6
No. Feel free to edit. :)

Frank019
Level 4
Two week and a half and still waiting for approval. I guess they have a lot more then usual to approve.

Frank019
Level 4

I know some might think I'm anoying, but I would like to know if my article is approve or not.  It been 3 weeks and a half and it still not approve. If it is rejected I would like to have time to adjust my artricle. Since there is only 11 days left to enter the contest, the sooner I know would be better.