cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website on a different language

Mjahtetn
Level 6

sorry.. dont know what is happening.

I log in to the website and the language is not english? how to change the language, I must be blind

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Thomas_K
Level 6

There may be a bug in Connect. Try logging out of your Connect account and logging back in. I have seen an issue with German language coming up on my system,.  Logging out and back in seemed to clear the issue. I could not duplicate the problem after that.

Thomas

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

"...Check the URL - had to take out reference to "de" within the path. Had quite a few other spurious issues like this previously for the same reason..."

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

I faced this problem too but now its fine now. One more thing i faced that when i was trying to write any BLOG or ARTICLE i did not find the BROWSE button but now this is also fixed. Those both things i faced after new version of Symantec forum

Mjahtetn
Level 6

I see.. I try to log in and out of the website and still have different language. I have to wait for half an hour to login.

Anyway, everything is ok now.

Zahid_Haseeb
Partner    VIP    Accredited

i found one more thing. Just not go to forums.symantec.com at the time of problem. just go to any post and thn from that location click on LOGIN and when get login you will see the English language :)