cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What industry publications do you read regularly?

Hi everyone,

I've got a question for you. Which industry publications do you read regularly? Which are the most helpful for you?
30 Replies

Publications

eWeek (Magazine) - Good review, sometimes a bit biased.
Slashdot (Online Articles and comments) (They also allow for Paid Advertisments "Articles" now)
Network World (Magazine)

Everything else I keep up with on-line using Google Reader and subscribing to blogs.

Gizmodo Altirigos Ars

Gizmodo
Altirigos
Ars Technica

No magazines other than DELL Power Solutions (occasionally).

I don't know if they count as

I don't know if they count as "Industry" magazines or not but I've got subscriptions to Wired Magazine and Make

I'll go with eWeek magazine.

I'll go with eWeek magazine.

Eweek

Eweek

I read...

in no particular order: Slashdot, CNET, 2600 and Gartner reports!

I run a slashdot RSS feed

I run a slashdot RSS feed directly on my desktop.  Other than that, just whatever tech news is floating around my regular news haunts:  cbcnews.ca, cnn.com

Eweek

Eweek

Computer Weekly

Computer Weekly

Eweek for me..

Eweek for me..

Digg NewsFactor Tech

Digg
NewsFactor
Tech Dispenser
Gizmodo
Broadband Reports

Eweek is my choice

Eweek is my choice

Popular Science

Always looking to the future.   One favority publication is Popular Science http://www.popsci.com/

Other brief reads include Intel Premier IT Professionals - i.e. Intel Magazine - http://ipip.intel.com/go/magazine/  

eWeek in electronic form is an occasional read

CNET summaries via email

Most of the above items are just to see what's being announced, highlighted, etc.

For helpful material which assists with day2day activities - social media sites like this one (Symantec Connect), Intel OpenPort, Microsoft Technet, etc.

Magazines

Gizmodo and whatever else my

Gizmodo and whatever else my internet quests find that particular day.

Gizmodo Lifehacker Informati

Gizmodo
Lifehacker
InformationWeek
SC Magazine

No subject

Marvel
DC
Gold Key

Publications and websites

Some online magazines , PC Magazine, Wired Magazine and many others using Google Reader. 

Favorite Blogs and Web Sites by Digital Inspiration website.

Just for info about tech website but not only, see  Favorite Blogs and Web Sites by Digital Inspiration.

dgi.gif