SORT has recently delivered a release with the following features and enhancements to have in-time support for InfoScale, Data Insight, Access, HyperScale, CloudMobility, CloudPoint and NetBackup.
- Expanded SORT Documents to view and find documents for
- Backup Exec
- Desktop Laptop Option
- Enterprise Vault
- System Recovery
- Showed CloudMobility, HyperScale for Containers, and HyperScale for Openstack on SORT Land page (https://sort.veritas.com ) to help understand how to take advantage of SORT for the new offerings.
Veritas InfoScale Solutions 7.3:
Data Insight 6.0:
Resiliency Platform/CloudMobility 2.2:
- A new "Devices Retiring Soon" section for Media Server in the Install & Upgrade Checklist report.
- A new "OST Primary Storage Solutions - Replication Director" is added for Appliance in the Install & Upgrade Checklist report
- A new "NetBackup in the Cloud" section in the Install & Upgrade Checklist report
- Added the new Netbackup Hot fix lookup widget to the dashboard and My SORT overview page
- More SORT Data Collectors checks added for NetBackup:
- Port 3652 check
- 'Logon as a service' permission check for the nbwebsvc account
- Valid characters check in the host name
- Minimum number of CPU cores check
- Missing port information in server.conf check
- NBU master server and OC server resident on same host check.