Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AURA and non-exisitng links from this tool

quebek
   VIP    Certified

Hello

Dear Veritas engineers...

I am heavily relying on the documentation provided by vertias tools, docs etc...

Recenlty I did find out that AURA in version 4.0 is showing this:

nbuapp5230.Software> Install SYMC_NBAPP_update_ReadinessAnalyzer-4.0-20210216.noarch.rpm
>> Which version do you want to upgrade to? (Valid version number can be [none, 3.1.2, 3.2, 3.3.0.1, 4.0], default to 4.0)3.3.0.1
- [Warning] Do not reboot the appliance manually while the preflight upgrade check is in progress.

- [Info] Running the RPM SYMC_NBAPP_update_ReadinessAnalyzer-4.0-20210216.noarch.rpm with build tag of 20210216.
This tool determines whether a NetBackup appliance is ready for an upgrade.
This tool only performs an analysis of the current appliance configuration and has no upgrade capability.
>> This tool makes changes to the appliance to prepare it for an upgrade. These changes include, but are not limited to, deleting stale device handles and stopping the handlehelper process if it is using the MSDP partition. Before you run the analyzer tool, refer to the following article for complete details about all changes that take place after the analysis has completed:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100048585.html.

among more things - the problem is the the above link does not exsit. Can you please fix it? It is not proffesional to point to a web site which does not exist... Won't you agree??

I think in few cases with Veritas I already did point it out - but still issue is there...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sagrawal
Level 5
Employee

Hello @quebek , thanks for pointing this out. I am following up and will post the correct link and get this fixed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sagrawal
Level 5
Employee

Hello @quebek , thanks for pointing this out. I am following up and will post the correct link and get this fixed.

The link should be working now.

quebek
   VIP    Certified

Thank you @sagrawal - I already did  mark your reply as solution ;)