Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Image Replication issue

thamerthamer
Level 4
Partner

Hi,

i have an issue when i am trying to configure AIR,

i have 2 appliances configured as media servers both master servers are windows, 

whenever i am trying to configure storage lifecycle policy on Source domain (picture No : 2 in the attached )

also i have attached some screenshot of some configuration from source and target Domains,

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

watsons
Level 6

The storage unit & disk pool info looks correct, but would be better if you can show the details of the storage unit setup. Like Marianne said, it cannot be a basicdisk.

Have you setup the "Credential -> Storage Server" yet to configure the target MSDP storage server?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

It seems your source copy is Basic Disk?

You need dedupe Storage Units on source and target master.

Please follow steps in chapter 20 of NBU Admin Guide I: http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC5159

watsons
Level 6

The storage unit & disk pool info looks correct, but would be better if you can show the details of the storage unit setup. Like Marianne said, it cannot be a basicdisk.

Have you setup the "Credential -> Storage Server" yet to configure the target MSDP storage server?

thamerthamer
Level 4
Partner

Watsons,

thanks 

i hade a mistake with MSDP config thanks to all of you