cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imports are failing on target domain post Appliance upgrade to 3.1

shahzeb1
Level 3

We have two sites Site A and Site B and are using Netbackup appliance 5230. The appliance at Site A replicates to B and vice versa. Post upgrade to 3.1, Site B is replicating the data to A - the replication job is getting successfully completed however the import job is failing at site A. 

I have tried reconfiguring the AIR between the two sites but the still persists.

Please help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply. Both sites are upgraded to 3.1.

I had raised a case with Veritas - we found that there was some affected images in target domain appliance(could have been caused during upgrade) because of which they couldn't be imported. We would need to delete them using pogather/imgchk and run msdpchk to ensure everything is good on the target domain.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

quebek
   VIP    Certified

If you can upgrade the other site to 3.1. If this won't solve this issue - open a case with VRTS.

Thanks for your reply. Both sites are upgraded to 3.1.

I had raised a case with Veritas - we found that there was some affected images in target domain appliance(could have been caused during upgrade) because of which they couldn't be imported. We would need to delete them using pogather/imgchk and run msdpchk to ensure everything is good on the target domain.

ItsTrue
Level 2

What is the error shown in import failed job details ?

If you can run nbstlutil command on particular image which is failing ; which state it shows in o/p ?

nbstlutil stlilist –backupid <backupid>