Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetBackup Appliance MSDP Supported Capacity

Arturo_Lopez
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the space of one appliance and I need to get "Capacity Chart" about a msdp. Actually I can see but the "Capacity Chart" is very small and press up to the day to see the information.

Exist other posibility to see these charts and graphs?

5 REPLIES 5

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Can we assume that you are referring to the Capacity Chart in the Appliance Web Console?
https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/75895731-126555799-0/v113572142-126555799

Have you tried to select a shorter period as per the manual? 
The Capacity Chart section provides an overview of storage capacity usage ranges for specific periods of time. You can select one week to one year from the drop-down list. When you select Trend from the drop-down list, Netbackup Appliance analyzes the past storage capacity usage, and calculates when the available storage is fully used.

Alternatively, have you tried to use browser tools to zoom in (e.g. Ctrl and +) ?

Arturo_Lopez
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Hi,

Yes, I refer to this:https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/75895731-126555799-0/v113572142-126555799

But I tought that will exist another option to export this parameters because when you select for example: 2 weeks or trend, the values appears very small.

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Have you tried to use browser tools to zoom in?

Holding Ctrl and + key works on most browsers.

Arturo_Lopez
Level 5
Partner Accredited

Yes, but the situation is the same. I'm using firefox because IE don't work correctly and many of view don't appers.

andrew_mcc1
Level 6
   VIP   

Are you using one of the supported browsers and versions noted in the NBU Appliance Admin Guide? That doc also suggests using 1280 * 1024 screen resolution or higher. Andrew