cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visio stencils for Netbackup Appliances

dedupe
Level 3

Does anyone have access to MS Visio stencils for Netbackup appliances? I requested this from my contacts at Symantec including the product manager but no one came back to me.

Thanks in advance

Burak

----------------------------

Update: They are now available at http://www.symantec.com/connect/downloads/microsoft-vision-stencils-netbackup-appliances

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Mayur_Dewaikar
Level 3
Employee

Hello,

We have high resolution graphics for our appliances which can be used in Visio diagrams. They look much nicer than visio stencils. Please drop me an email at mayur_dewaikar@symantec.com so I can directly email them to you.

thanks!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

teiva-boy
Level 6

I couldn't get those as well.  You know what was sent to me though, a jpg that was made into an object for visio.  Not only did it look like crap, it didn't scale properly.

Just use a rack mount server to illustrate the appliance, with a label on it, and save that as a new object.  It works better for me that way.

dedupe
Level 3

I tweeted about this and Abdul Rasheed said he will help with this. When I receive the proper stencils I will share them here. In the getting_started guide the rear view looks like a visio stencil, they must have them somewhere. I have made the visio drawing below to present the physical connections.

Mayur_Dewaikar
Level 3
Employee

Hello,

We have high resolution graphics for our appliances which can be used in Visio diagrams. They look much nicer than visio stencils. Please drop me an email at mayur_dewaikar@symantec.com so I can directly email them to you.

thanks!