cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I download BIOS and Raid controller firmwares for NBU 5230 Appliance

Brett1985
Level 1

Hi, All,

I want to know where can I download the BIOS and Raid controller firmware for NB5230 without open a case? 

Or where can I find the martix for latest version of BIOS or all hardware firmwares version for NB5230? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

vtas_chas
Level 6
Employee

There is no publicly available page to download these updates.  As an appliance, Veritas does not recommend making changes to these elements of the system without direction and guidance from support.  Where an update can be included in a patch, it is, and it is not a separate download -- you get the update when you apply the patch.

Charles
VCS, NBU & Appliances

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

vtas_chas
Level 6
Employee

There is no publicly available page to download these updates.  As an appliance, Veritas does not recommend making changes to these elements of the system without direction and guidance from support.  Where an update can be included in a patch, it is, and it is not a separate download -- you get the update when you apply the patch.

Charles
VCS, NBU & Appliances

From the menus choose Manage | Software | Firmware.  It will tell you the options are Status or update.  If you choose status it will tell you which options have an available update.  Then type Firmware Update and it will prompt for which updates you want to apply and it will apply them from files already on your appliance.