Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Puredisk Administration console using different NIC

skarve
Level 4
Certified
Hello All,
      I am using Puredisk 6.6. I have two interfaces on my server (backup and prod). I installed puredisk using the backup lan interface. I can open the Administration console using the backup lan Ip,  but cannot open the web administration console using the production LAN ip. I also wanted to enable some remote clients backup using the production interface. Can anyone help me on how to get around this problem?

Thanks
Sumeet.Karve 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DFischer
Level 3
Employee Accredited
You can use the YaST utility to configure which NICs the Apache server listens on.  Launch YaST then...
  • Select Network Services from the left pane
  • Select HTTP Server in the right pane
  • Select from the "Listen on Interfaces", those interfaces you wish to use to connect to the administration console.
If this does not resolve your problem then I recommedn opening a support case with Symantec Enterprise Technical Support.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DFischer
Level 3
Employee Accredited
You can use the YaST utility to configure which NICs the Apache server listens on.  Launch YaST then...
  • Select Network Services from the left pane
  • Select HTTP Server in the right pane
  • Select from the "Listen on Interfaces", those interfaces you wish to use to connect to the administration console.
If this does not resolve your problem then I recommedn opening a support case with Symantec Enterprise Technical Support.