cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contentrouter.cfg

Jaykullar
Level 5

Hi All,

Just trying to understand the contentrouter.cfg file, its located in \veritas\pdde\ and in msdp\etc\puredisk

The files look identical, so im just wondering why in both locations, and if I update the one in \msdp\etc\puredisk, i take it i have to do the same with the file in \veritas\pdde?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

PeteWall
Level 4
Employee

The config file inside of \veritas\pdde is a template config file.  That file is used as a base when creating the actual config file.  The config file inside of \msdp\etc\puredisk is the one customized for your environment.  There should be very little difference between the two.

When making changes to this config file, you would modify the one inside of the storage directory (\msdp\etc\puredisk in this case).  There is no need to bring those changes back to the template.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PeteWall
Level 4
Employee

The config file inside of \veritas\pdde is a template config file.  That file is used as a base when creating the actual config file.  The config file inside of \msdp\etc\puredisk is the one customized for your environment.  There should be very little difference between the two.

When making changes to this config file, you would modify the one inside of the storage directory (\msdp\etc\puredisk in this case).  There is no need to bring those changes back to the template.