cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple "Task ended on server PureDisk:"

kybeer
Level 5

Hi

I'm getting multiple error messages in the Problems / Disk Log in Netbackup 7.5.0.5 administration console:

"Error    0    33280    Task  ended on server PureDisk:SERVERNAME on host SERVERNAME.                nbemm"

Jobid=0 Type=33280 Process=nbemm

There's usually multiple (50+) entries in a row with "Task ended on server". All backupjobs are running fine, the disk pool (MSDP) have status "Up", but what does the errors mean? The only related documentation I can find is this, and it doesn't really explain anything:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO36320

The server is running on Win2008R2, NB version 7.5.0.5, using MSDP.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

kybeer
Level 5

According to Symantec this entry is not correctly labled in the Problems Log; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error". Fixed in 7.6.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SymTerry
Level 6
Employee Accredited

I would be curious to check out the puredisk web interface and look at the alerts in there. Can you find this error in there as well?

error.png

kybeer
Level 5

I accually don't know how to access the web interface (I didn't know there was one). This is not a PureDisk appliance box.

I opened a case with Symantec, and this is a bug according to them; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error", waiting for more info.

kybeer
Level 5

According to Symantec this entry is not correctly labled in the Problems Log; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error". Fixed in 7.6.