cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

multiple "Task ended on server PureDisk:"

Hi

I'm getting multiple error messages in the Problems / Disk Log in Netbackup 7.5.0.5 administration console:

"Error    0    33280    Task  ended on server PureDiskSmiley FrustratedERVERNAME on host SERVERNAME.                nbemm"

Jobid=0 Type=33280 Process=nbemm

There's usually multiple (50+) entries in a row with "Task ended on server". All backupjobs are running fine, the disk pool (MSDP) have status "Up", but what does the errors mean? The only related documentation I can find is this, and it doesn't really explain anything:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO36320

The server is running on Win2008R2, NB version 7.5.0.5, using MSDP.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

According to Symantec this

According to Symantec this entry is not correctly labled in the Problems Log; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error". Fixed in 7.6.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

I would be curious to check

I would be curious to check out the puredisk web interface and look at the alerts in there. Can you find this error in there as well?

error.png

Highlighted

I accually don't know how to

I accually don't know how to access the web interface (I didn't know there was one). This is not a PureDisk appliance box.

I opened a case with Symantec, and this is a bug according to them; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error", waiting for more info.

Accepted Solution!

According to Symantec this

According to Symantec this entry is not correctly labled in the Problems Log; the messages should be labled as "info", not "error". Fixed in 7.6.

View solution in original post