cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually set system sync time interval

AlChie
Level 4
Greetings!
I would like to know whether it is possible to manually change system sync time interval.

By default it is done once a day.

I noticed that it affects the refresh rate of panels when the backup job is done.(Red,amber, green ones and movement of hosts from unprotected to protected status)

For example when the scheduled backup is done in admin console and shows 0 status, the panels in NSS give that info with quite a delay (sometimes it takes 15-20 minutes), so the client with the backup of a tiny file might get very frustrated:)

Hence the system sync completes in few seconds it would be convenient to have the system sync every 2-3 minutes instead of 24 hours.
----
Best Regards, AlChie
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi Alexander

You can update the scheduling via Admin->Settings->Task->Sceduled Task and you will see config settings for the tasks at the bottom.

Backup jobs initiated from the console (i.e. backup now) wil always drive the immediate update of the homepage tiles etc, Backups initiated from an NBU policy will run against the schedule, anyway have a play and see if this can help you.

Table 7.3 in the config guide outlines what each one does off course.

Jon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi Alexander

You can update the scheduling via Admin->Settings->Task->Sceduled Task and you will see config settings for the tasks at the bottom.

Backup jobs initiated from the console (i.e. backup now) wil always drive the immediate update of the homepage tiles etc, Backups initiated from an NBU policy will run against the schedule, anyway have a play and see if this can help you.

Table 7.3 in the config guide outlines what each one does off course.

Jon

Hello Jon!

I have managed to adjust optimal refresh time for my enviroment with your guide.

Thank you,

----
Best Regards, AlChie