cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

NSF to PST

I have 50 plus lotus notes mailboxes in operation. I need to transfer all the NSF data to Office 365. Can anyone recommend any easiest way to do it?

Help would be appreciated.

Lewis 

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: NSF to PST

SysBud NSF to PST Converter is a paramount software that easily transfers Lotus Notes NSF file into Office 365. This application is able to export NSF files into Office 365, PST, EML, MSG, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, Live Exchange Server, EMLX, MHTML, and some other formats. Using this utility, you can export single as well as multiple NSF files into Office 365. The best thing about this software is that it shows the preview of all NSF files before migration & there is no limitation of file size for migration. 

For more details, visit here:- http://www.sysbud.com/nsf-to-pst.html

Highlighted

There are two method to import Lotus Notes NSF file into Outlook PST format. The first method is manual method, and second is the third party tool.

Manual Method-

If you want to use a manual method you will follow the step-wise process and it is very time-consuming because if you forget any step so then you need to start from the first step. If you want to use the manual method then I have a article where I describe all the steps of the Manual method. By read and follow the step of this blog you can easily convert all the data in Outlook.

Read More- http://www.nsfto.com/blogs/lotus-notes-nsf-file-to-outlook-manually/

The Third Party Method-

If you want to best and error-free solution to migrate all the IBM Notes NSF file into Outlook PST format then according to my personal experience I would to suggest you use NSF to PST Converter Tool. It is the most effective solution, which easily adds and browse single and multiple NSF files and export to PST format without losing any data. The software provides many attractive features such as-

1- Bulk Migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook.
2- Generates the preview of IBM Notes mailbox data.
3- Split PST, convert large size Notes file to multiple small PST files.
4- Date filter, export NSF data of a specific time range.
5- 100% accurate data conversion result.
6- No file size limitation.
7- Keeps HTML formatting & Inline Images of IBM Notes emails.
8- Maintains the data integrity and accuracy after the migration.
9- Compatible with all editions of Windows OS and IBM Notes.

More Info- http://www.nsfto.com/pst/

The software also provides a free editions for the users, which helps to easily import first 20 NSF data from each mailbox to Outlook PST format. The technical team of the software also provides 24x7 technical supports for all the Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion users.

Highlighted

Shoviv Provides the best and error-free conversion tool name, Shoviv NSF to PST Converter Tool. This tool equipped with multiple features. It helps to converts the multiple Lotus Notes NSF mailboxes to Outlook PST at the same time without any intrusion. It also capable of export data into EML, and MSG formats. Shoviv NSF to PST Converter tool allows the users to preview the NSF data before the conversion of NSF data items into PST file format. It supports all versions of Lotus Notes, Outlook, Domino Server, and Windows OS. Download It free trial version and convert the first 25 data items per folder.nsf1.jpg

More details, visit:- NSF to PST Conversion

Highlighted

Search SysInfo NSF to PST Converter and you will land to the page having multiple different software that offers you to convert the files from NSF to PST format.

This tool has remarkable features:-

• This tool converts the data with all the attachments.
  • This software provides the complete accuracy to preserve the original structure of the data.
  • Helps to perform bulk conversion of the files.
  • Exports Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST.
  • This tool is capable to save the outcome file in a user-defined location.
Highlighted

Try SysInfoTools NSF to PST Converter to export Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook PST format. 

The tool is capable to convert unlimited mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Outlook PST in a single attempt. It Supports all MS Exchange, IBM Domino Server, Lotus Notes, and MS Outlook and provides the free trial version of this tool to know how is it works and what type of features inbuilt in this tool.

More info: https://download.cnet.com/SysInfoTools-NSF-to-PST-Converter/3000-2369_4-77494471.html#:~:text=SysInf....