cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training for NetBackup Self Service?

sv_jioo86
Level 3

Hi, I need to know if there is official training for NetBackup Self Service offered by Veritas or Biomni about the product? I´m working I an service provider that offer backup services to our customers, the amont ot TB that we protect is around 180 TB of data. We need to get training and services for deploy NSS.

If you have experience or know a channel with experienced with deploy or with training, please can you provide information.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi

Yes training is available, I have attached a document that outlines the standard training courses, additionally training can be tailored to your requirements.

In the first instance contact your Veritas account manager to see if there is any in region training resource, if not they can contact Biomni (details are in the document attached).

Commonly training is delivered over a WebEx remotely, and you will see there is free sessions for initiation, guidance and help on implementations.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi

Yes training is available, I have attached a document that outlines the standard training courses, additionally training can be tailored to your requirements.

In the first instance contact your Veritas account manager to see if there is any in region training resource, if not they can contact Biomni (details are in the document attached).

Commonly training is delivered over a WebEx remotely, and you will see there is free sessions for initiation, guidance and help on implementations.

Thank you @JonHunt for you answer. I will comunicate with my Veritas account manager with the information that you provide me.