JonHunt
   VIP   

?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

JonHunt
   VIP   

Yes

1. NetBackup Self Service is now incorporated into the NBU Platform Base Complete Edition (NBUPBCE) offering.
  2. NetBackup Self Service will be continued to be available as standalone also.

View solution in original post

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi

Yes. With the NBU 8.1 release, NSS(NetBackup Self Service) is now included in the  NBU Platform Base Complete Edition (NBUPBCE) offering. NetBackup Self Service will be continued to be available as standalone also.

NBU complete customers can download NSS from their MyVeritas portal, although currently they will need to contact their Veritas Customer support to obtain a production licence.

In a recent poll I did at Intalock I found that less than 50% of people were aware of this change.

Jon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

JonHunt
   VIP   

Yes

1. NetBackup Self Service is now incorporated into the NBU Platform Base Complete Edition (NBUPBCE) offering.
  2. NetBackup Self Service will be continued to be available as standalone also.

JonHunt
   VIP   

Hi

Yes. With the NBU 8.1 release, NSS(NetBackup Self Service) is now included in the  NBU Platform Base Complete Edition (NBUPBCE) offering. NetBackup Self Service will be continued to be available as standalone also.

NBU complete customers can download NSS from their MyVeritas portal, although currently they will need to contact their Veritas Customer support to obtain a production licence.

In a recent poll I did at Intalock I found that less than 50% of people were aware of this change.

Jon