cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(134 error code) unable to process request because server ressources are busy.

Vapulaflo
Level 4
I have several backup that going to be Requeued everyday.

I have found a note in the forum that says to put an empty file on /usr/openv/DISABLE_RESOURCES_BUSY.

I have put this file on each media and on the master but the problem is still alive.

Is anyone have ever seen this problem?

5 REPLIES 5

Andy_Welburn
Level 6
Have you checked the following pdf document about Status Code 134 ?

Vapulaflo
Level 4
Yes, I understand that the 134 error code is not a normal error.  We've got this error because our backup windows is very full off...

Backup process is launching by Control M, and we allow multistream for backup.
1 stream for the federal site, 1 stream for the replicated site, and 1 parent process. But this three process have been launch at the same time.

In the activity monitor when the backup is running, we could see differences on the avancement of the backup : let's me explain.

The first one is allready backing up files without finish the count of files to backup
The second one is counting the number of files to backup without starting to backup files
And the parent job is waiting, no count of files, no files backup.

Vapulaflo
Level 4
I have this lines on the bpsched log :

00:01:38.972 [699] <8> read_bpbrm_stderr: CURRENT POSITION 200690 83 0
00:12:44.533 [7915] <16> log_in_errorDB: suspending further backup attempts for client xxxxxxx-33, policy xxxxxxx-PROD, schedule DAILY because it has exceeded the configured number of tries
00:12:44.575 [7915] <16> log_in_errorDB: backup of client xxxxxx-33 exited with status 54 (timed out connecting to client)
00:30:18.898 [10060] <16> log_in_errorDB: Cannot run policy xxxxxx-USER for xxxxxxx-08, stream file not found

Patrick_Whelan_
Level 6
Increase CLIENT_CONNECT_TIMEOUT and CLIENT_READ_TIMEOUT. It looks like generating the list of files to backup is taking longer than 5 min. (the default). Increas the timeout to something reasonable.

Vapulaflo
Level 4
I have tune timeout, 300 to 1200 seconds.

Let's check next results...