cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3344773 Awaiting Backup Items

OmerKOSE
Level 2

Hi;

I have a problem with waiting for backup objects. While we take continuous backup to reset these objects. We use TSM for backup. Every spare me get a number like 3000 is running low. In addition, the use IgnoreArchiveBitTrigger file. How quickly these objects, I'd appreciate it if you could help to reduce.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

are you saying that you are using tivoli storage manager(TSM) as a backup tool for the question in this post.?

if yes , this is not the correct please to get it answered, you would need to try TSM Forums.

if you are using Netbackup, please explain the issue in more detail..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RamNagalla

are you saying that you are using tivoli storage manager(TSM) as a backup tool for the question in this post.?

if yes , this is not the correct please to get it answered, you would need to try TSM Forums.

if you are using Netbackup, please explain the issue in more detail..

OmerKOSE
Level 2

Using TSM. However, there is a title on the TSM forum opened here.

RamNagalla

Omer,

this Forum is only for Netbackup, I am not sure how and what brings you here,,

also I am not sure how much support you are going to get here for your TSM issues

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Perhaps it is the Enterprise Vault Forum you are looking for based on the IgnoreArhiveBitTrigger mentioned?

If so let me know and i will move the thread there for you but you will also need to explain more exactly what your issue is and what you want to achieve.