cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7.7 BAR Java Console Incremental restores?

Stanleyj
Level 6

Im trying to use the BAR within the java admin console to do restores now that 7.7 has moved this direction and having a little trouble understanding how to do a restore that contains incrementals.

In the old BAR you would show the netbackup history and then select from the first full all the way to the last incremental you wanted to restore from.  In the java console I found the history button and selected everything just as i would in the older BAR, but when i browse to the folder I see several instead of just one.  It looks like its showing me every backup made for that folder during my range where as in the older BAR it would just combine them together.

To do a restore of all changes made from the last full do i need to check them all or just the most recent incremental and last full?   

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

There is a option to show "all versions" of a file or "most recent" version. The option is located below the "end date" value.

Select the date range required - ensure "most recent" is choosen  - Select files - Restore.

java-versions.jpg

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   

There is a option to show "all versions" of a file or "most recent" version. The option is located below the "end date" value.

Select the date range required - ensure "most recent" is choosen  - Select files - Restore.

java-versions.jpg