cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Custom schedule on Netbackup Training

Tauhid
Level 4

Our organization (Central Bank of Bangladesh)  is a corporate client of Symantec net backup 7.5. Syamnetc offer different courses on different time schedule at different country . But we need a continious  schedule(15 or 20 days) on  symantec offered courses (i.e Symanetc Netbackup 7.5 for windows or Linux, Maintenance & Trouble shooting , Advance administration, BMR , exchange etc)

Have Symantec an opportunity to organize a  custom training plan  only for our organization at Malyasia. I've contact with Asia South region symantec via e-mail. But I can't get response about custom schedule rather than their published schedule like http://eval.symantec.com/en/SG/downloads/edu/calendar_my.pdf.

Could any one can help me to get such a custom training plan from symantec at Malyasia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

My advice:

Click on the Training link at the bottom of this page.
On the next page, see TRAINING BY COUNTRY on the left of the page.

You will see Malaysia  at the top right in list of countries.

At the bottom of the page, you will see:

Contact Symantec Education

Can't find what you're looking for?

For questions or further assistance, contact us at: +65 6413 4320 or send an email to apj_education@symantec.com.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

i would say make a call to the number +65 6413 4002 ( listed in above PDF) and see if they have any option

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

My advice:

Click on the Training link at the bottom of this page.
On the next page, see TRAINING BY COUNTRY on the left of the page.

You will see Malaysia  at the top right in list of countries.

At the bottom of the page, you will see:

Contact Symantec Education

Can't find what you're looking for?

For questions or further assistance, contact us at: +65 6413 4320 or send an email to apj_education@symantec.com.

Tauhid
Level 4

Thanks Nagalla.

Thanks marianne for your advice. I've already follow these sequence and contact with symantec asia through  asiasouthtraining@symantec.com . They give same information like you,  But I can't get response about custom schedule.

Now I can contact via mobile and apj_education@symantec.com as you provided.

Thanks.