cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatización de los reportes en Netbackup 7.1

Mariano_Storage
Level 3

Hola, Estoy utilizando en mi entorno la herramienta Netbackup 7.1.0.3, y necesito otimizar la forma en la que hago los reportes. 

Estoy necesitando ayudar para saber como puedo obtener una lista de los jobs que se corrieron en el día, con horarios determinados. Por ejemplo, tomar un rango horario de Lunes 4PM a Martes 9AM. Y que por linea de comando me genere una lista de los jobs que se corrieron con sus detalles. La herramienta de reporte de Netbackup lo hace, pero no puedo encontrar un comando que haga lo mismo por consola. 

Desde ya muchas gracias por la ayuda. 

Saludos/Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

There is no way to do this from within NBU.
Why not use the free version of OpsCentre?

You may want to create a script using command version of 'Backup Status' report and use Windows scheduler to automate it:

bperror-backstat  -U [-columns ncols] -d <start-date> -e <end-date>
(command is in <install_path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Mariano_Storage
Level 3

Cualquier ayuda en este topico es bienvenida ya que me ayudaría mucho a automatizar los reportes. 

Desde ya muchas gracias. 

Marianne

Google Translate:

Hello, I am using in my environment the Netbackup tool 7.1.0.3 and need automate the way I do the reports.

I need help to find out how I can get a list of jobs that were run on the day, with certain times. For example, take a time range from Monday 4PM to 9:00 a.m. Tuesday. And that for me command line generates a list of jobs that were run with your details. The Netbackup reporting tool does, but I can not find a command to do the same for console.

From already thank you very much for the help.

Saludos / Regards.

Marianne

There is no way to do this from within NBU.
Why not use the free version of OpsCentre?

You may want to create a script using command version of 'Backup Status' report and use Windows scheduler to automate it:

bperror-backstat  -U [-columns ncols] -d <start-date> -e <end-date>
(command is in <install_path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\)

Mariano_Storage
Level 3

This solution was great, thx you very much Marianne!!