cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLAT Nogo on Windows 2008 X64

jm-10
Level 3
It just seems to crash, nothing in the debug logs except this. Any ideas ? 2010.03.30 15:56:54 (Tue)------------Start of Session----------------- Blat v2.6.2 w/GSS encryption (build : Feb 25 2007 12:06:19) Installed it after going through Technote 254809. There were some changes noted 1. Installed it in c:\windows 2. The registry location that was produced by the inastallation process was different than documented in the technote. It was placed in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Blat not HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Public Domain/Blat Running a simple command line test is a nogo it seems to die straight away. Adding the -debug -log log-file-name.txt to the command line is no help as given above Its a new NBU7 master server
2 REPLIES 2

Deepak_W
Level 6
Partner Accredited
I would prefer upgrading my environment to NBU 7 and leverage on Ops Manager instead of configuring BLAT

jm-10
Level 3
You are asked to provide a sender email address usually you make up something that is meaningfull.   In this case started with NBU-MASTER which appears to be doomed from the start.  

The "-" is probably not a legal email address char i.e getting ride of that "-" was a simple  regedit and it worked perfectly.