cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup report

danguss
Level 4

Hello, I have a question.

How can I create a report with backups that were made successfully in the last month and the times that are being started?

It can be by command line or by Opscenter.

8 REPLIES 8

Krutons
   VIP   

What exactly are you wanting the report to display?

Start time, client name, job status (or only successful jobs), any other fields?

There are default OpsCenter reports that you can edit and they might work for you like Backup Reports->Status & Success Rate Reports->Status Reports->Job Details. You could edit that report so it only returns jobs where the job status = successful.

If you're looking for something else, please give us more information.

This thread might get moved to the OpsCenter section.

I want to extract the report (Start time, client name, job status) from the last 30 days

Krutons
   VIP   

Have you looked at and edited the default report in OpsCenter? I'd take a look at this one.

Backup Reports->Status & Success Rate Reports->Status Reports->Job Details

I would like to extract the information as in Netbackup management but list some clients at the same time, bringing information from Start time - Elapsed Time - Policy

testnbu.JPG

Krutons
   VIP   

In your opening post, you said this could be done through CLI or OpsCenter but it looks like you are wanting a report in the Java Admin Console? You won't be able to generate a report in the Java Admin Console that will give you what you're looking for as far as I am aware.

Exactly, I want to simplify the search instead of searching one by one through the Java console, searching several clients at the same time bringing the same information that the Java console returns.

I don't know if I'm explaining it properly.

Krutons
   VIP   

Do you have access to OpsCenter...?

Yes, I have access ... but the way I said it didn't work out very well.