Solved! Go to Solution.
Allowed Extensions: mov, mp4, avi, wmv, mp3 -.MP4 or .MOV files preferred
Preferred size: 1024x728
Bitrate – 500-600/sec (if you experience blurring, try a higher bit rate - 800-1000/sec)
Audio: stereo, 128 bit
If you go to Video -> Create Video
Only the Video Thumbnail needs to be jpg jpeg png gif
If you scroll down to Video Upload:
NetBackup-BMR 701 release: Windows 2008 client Physical machine to virtual machine restore. : part-1 (BMR-Demo_clip1.avi)
This first part covers:
1. How to take clients BMR enabled backup
2. How to configure BMR Boot server and PXE service
3. (PTD) i.e. bmr discovery of destination client as this is dissimilar system restore example.
4. Dissimilar Disk Restore mapping and initialization original client config using discovered configuration.
5. Prerate to restore step
NetBackup-BMR 701 release: Windows 2008 client Physical machine to virtual machine restore. : part-2 (BMR-Demo_clip2.avi)
This part covers:
1. Virtual machine network boots over BMR boot server using PXE protocol
2. Automated Restore of original client that was running on physical machine to this virtual machine instance.
Thanks Mandar. It usually takes up to 3 business days to have the videos published, or even more days depending on the backlog we have here. So please stay tuned. I shall keep you posted when I publish the videos. Thanks!