cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate License

asim2020
Level 2
Dear Members,

Recently we purchased Veritas Netbackup 8.2 for our company.

Actually, i am trying to download NetBackup Linux agent from my.veritas.com but couldn’t get it because my id is still not yet registered.

I already have Certificate file with VEM #, Entitlement ID and purchase order but couldn’t register with my ID

Can anyone please guide me how can i download required agents from veritas site?

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EthanH
Level 4
Employee

I'd recommend contacting your Veritas sales rep for assistance with VEMS issues. If you've just recently purchased NBU, there may be legitimate reasons why your ID has not been registered yet.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

EthanH
Level 4
Employee

I'd recommend contacting your Veritas sales rep for assistance with VEMS issues. If you've just recently purchased NBU, there may be legitimate reasons why your ID has not been registered yet.

Thanks Ethan for your response.

The all i can see is their phone number on site to contact.... any possibility to get their veritas support mail address or contact them through online chat.

God bless you....

EthanH
Level 4
Employee

Your company may already have an account that is registered for use with VEMS. If you are not sure who your Veritas rep is, I'd recommend contacting your manager or director and letting them know of your issue. They'll likely have the contact information you need.

Many thanks Ethan for your wonderful support.

Appreciate it