Command to get the clients which was not backedup in last 24 hr

puneet102
Level 4

In my environment, I have configure below types of policies in my environment:

• MS-Windows
  • Standard
  • MS-SQL
  • NDMP
  • VMware (from vmware intelligent policy)

i want to create a report for the clients which was not backedup in last 24 hr. My doubts and queries are:

• I can generate the report from Opscenter for the same but it can display the client name which is installed and configured in policy, Not the VMs? Am i correct? if yes, how can I get the report for VMware?
  • What is the command to generate the above report from CLI?

Thanks
Puneet Dixit
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

You can easily script out using bpimagelist if you have list of the clients/VM's. If you backup VM's based on query then you can manually run the query and then find if backup was done using bpimagelist. You can use nbdiscover command to find the VM's using query. This is just an example of command, please explore & run query that will list your VM's.

nbdiscover -noxmloutput "vmware:/?filter=vCenter Contains 'vcenter01'"

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

There is a Clients Not Backed Up report under Reports > Report Templates > Client Reports

Try that and see if it works for you.

I check that report but the report is showing for all schedules. If my backup has completed using another schedule in that I can't differentiate it. Is it not possible to get the required details from the command?

Thanks
Puneet Dixit

Tape_Archived
   VIP   

You can easily script out using bpimagelist if you have list of the clients/VM's. If you backup VM's based on query then you can manually run the query and then find if backup was done using bpimagelist. You can use nbdiscover command to find the VM's using query. This is just an example of command, please explore & run query that will list your VM's.

nbdiscover -noxmloutput "vmware:/?filter=vCenter Contains 'vcenter01'"