Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling Frequency

Yuvi
Level 5
Certified

Windows 2008 R2 64 bit with Netbackup 7.5.0.6 version

We have policies that with different schedules and in some schedules frequency and start window is enabled.

please provide me a cmd line option for disablin or changing the schedules to calendar based.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

You probably need to look at bpplschedrep. The main options of interest would probably be:

-cal

-dayomonth

-weekday

but there may be others that are also of interest

e.g.

bpplschedrep Andy_PC Test -cal 2 -dayomonth l           [[last option is the letter 'ell']]

changes the schedule Test in the policy Andy_PC to calendar based (was frequency) with retries after run day to run on the last day of the month.

***EDIT***

Now I have to find out how to change it back! ;)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
Complex tasks like this will probably take more than one command. Easiest will be to change one policy using the Java gui, then check the Java logs for the commands. Else check the Commands manual for bpplsched command.

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

You probably need to look at bpplschedrep. The main options of interest would probably be:

-cal

-dayomonth

-weekday

but there may be others that are also of interest

e.g.

bpplschedrep Andy_PC Test -cal 2 -dayomonth l           [[last option is the letter 'ell']]

changes the schedule Test in the policy Andy_PC to calendar based (was frequency) with retries after run day to run on the last day of the month.

***EDIT***

Now I have to find out how to change it back! ;)