Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disponibilidad 7.6.0.2

Nicolas_Cure
Level 4
Certified

Hola,

¿Alguien sabe para que fecha estará disponible el proximo parche (7.6.0.2)?

Me toca actualizar de 7.5.0.6 y no quiero subir a 7.6.0.1 para que enseguida salga una nueva versión.

Saludos,

Nicolas

5 REPLIES 5

Nicolai
Partner    VIP   
Google Translate version:

Anyone know what date will be available next patch (7.6.0.2)? 

I get to upgrade from 7.5.0.6 and do not want to go up to 7.6.0.1 once a new version comes out.

Unofficial rumors say end of march or start of April. 

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

... Rumors according to 'Martin' might suggest end of April ...

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You cannot upgrade straight to 7.6.0.2 from 7.5.0.6. You need to upgrade to 7.6.0.1 first. So,  why not upgrade now? Then, when 7.6.0.2 is released, you merely need to patch.

SymTerry
Level 6
Employee Accredited

The plan is every quarter so, I would go with 'Martin' on this one as well. smiley 

And as Marianne mentioned,please upgrade to 7.6.0.1 first. If you would like to see the steps for upgrade and what it will take from your current version, use the SORT tool (sort.symantec.com/netbackup)

Nicolas_Cure
Level 4
Certified

Thanks to all for your replies. I know the upgrade is not straight but I´m trying to minimize the downtime required. I´m trying to avoid upgrading and having a patch released a few days later.

If all points to begining of April it´s worth the wait to do one upgrade session but if it´s more towards end of April I´ll have to end up doing it in 2 phases.