This technical webcast will help you to better understand how to maximize your NetBackup data protection infrastructure. Building a robust infrastructure begins with the right architecture and this webcast will provide guidance on this design process and the most important areas of consideration.
• How do you establish a baseline picture of your infrastructure and what’s most important
• When tuning an existing environment where should you focus first
• How do you plan for growth and what new technologies should you consider
What are the benefits of attending?
• Learn how to improve NetBackup performance through hardware sizing, tuning, and new technologies
• Reduce administration and performance troubleshooting time with tips and links to resources
• Participate in Q&A with an experienced data protection architect
Who should attend?
NetBackup System Administrators
Storage Administrators (with backup responsibilities)
System & Storage Architects
Check out the Events section too on the Backup and Archiving community for other events.
I attended this webcast and was very satisfied with Dave High's presentation. (I went to many Symantec and other vendors' webcasts, but rarely I was totally satisfied that I'd recommend it to my piers).
Even though I already knew and have practiced many things that Dave mentioned, I think he did great job to put all the considerations and good practices together in such a short (~ 50 min) presentation and still covered all the important topics so well.
I highly recommend this webcast to all NetBackup admin. The 50 minutes spent could save you a lot of time in the future.
The webcast should be available on the event archive site later...