cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 6 | Vmware backup | transport mode :23 |FTL - cleanup() failed, status 6

ShasRaj_UK
Level 3
Partner

Hello All ,

The solution of this error is found in a technotes "http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH136311" and it is working perfectly .Everymorning I have to remove the vmware-root folder from media server (Appliance) . I am planning to schedule a cronjob for it but the server is loaded this time . However I have other media servers also but the backups never fails on them it is only with one NBU Appliance media server.

Can anyone help me in understanding the situation and what else I can do to prevent this issue instead of everymorning task.

Env. Details:

NetBackup master :  Master01 (say)  , Version 7.6.0.3 ,  Linux 2.6.32   (Planning to upgrade to 7.6.0.4)

Two NetBackup Media Servers : Media_Nbu_Appliance01* (Say) Version 2.6.0.3 ,  Linux 2.6.32   (Planning to upgrade to 2.6.0.4)

Media_Nbu_Appliance02 (Say) Version 2.6.0.3 ,  Linux 2.6.32   (Planning to upgrade to 2.6.0.4)

*Media_Nbu_Appliance01 is the problematic Media server.

Not sure what logs should I share now ..waiting for your valuable posts !!

0 REPLIES 0