cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 800

Home_224
Level 6

Hi ,

I encouter the problem when run schedule backup , the error code 800, but i check the current backukp policy , it shows that three backup policy, one of them error code 800 without data backup, others backup successfully. 

4 REPLIES 4

Home_224
Level 6

Currently , there are two tape drive, check the setup , the media multplexing set up 1 , I am not sure if there is the problem to make this error code 800.  

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

From the last screenshot, it seems that your schedule is configured to write 2 simultaneous copies (see 1 and 2 in the Copy fileld).

This means that copy 1 is written to 1 drive and tape and copy 2 to another drive/tape combination. 

We see a 'load operation failed' error in the status 800 job. 
This points to a problem with the tape or the drive. 

Check other failed jobs - is the same media id used (CP0038)? Or same tape drive (HP.ULTRIUM3-SCSI.000)?

PS: 
How old are you tape drives and tapes? 
LTO3 have been EOSL for a number of years.

Sorry to later reply.

We  used for different media id for different day, so the different day used different media id.

The autoloader is for 10 yrs product, we keep it for use as it is no budget to buy another media and lack of knowledge to configure the new hardware.   The media over 10 yrs I think they are frozen and unfrozen to keep use the old media , but so far there are no media error, just keep going to resource failed with error code 800.

I find the media struck one of the tape drive, and lead to the backup job can't run on the two tape drive, after remove it , the error code 800 problem fixed it.