cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exchange backup on NBU 6.5

GoPhins_
Level 4
started receiving these messages last 3 backups. Always had return code 0, now getting a return code 1 and Exchange Admin says the Exchange Job Logs are growing.

Which job log does the message refer to? (on client side ... veritas...logs folder?)

If we are using Netbackup 6.5, Why does the message indicate 'Backup Exec'.

mail03 Warning 410012 Backup from client mail03: WRN - can't open object: Microsoft Information Store:\SG4\SG4MS5 (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)
mail03 Warning 410012 Backup from client mail03: WRN - can't open object: Microsoft Information Store:\SG4\Log files (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)
3 REPLIES 3

Omar_Villa
Level 6
Employee
I think the logs he is talking about are the Exchange logs, which means the backups are not rolling over the logs, so the server disks eventually will fill up, enable the bpbkar, bpfis and tar, then we can see why is failing.

Regards

Javon
Level 2
i am receiving this error when backing up  Exchange 2007.  Per the exchange administrator the log files are not clearing.  Is there a fix for this issue or am i missing something simple to correct the problem.

Thanks,

Javon Overton

Microsoft Information Store:\####\#### (BEDS 0xE000FEA9: The Backup Exec data store encountered a problem during the operation. See the job log for details.)

Will_Restore
Level 6
I responded on your other thread

Have your Exchange Admin check the db with Microsoft Support.