Dear All ,
If i cancel the duplication job which is being handle by SLP ,
is it possible to restart those images later if yes then how to do that .
Please advice .
Thanks You !!
Solved! Go to Solution.
You would have to do it manually (or via vault, or a script)
Below is the nbstlutil command's cancel option described.
Permanently cancels storage lifecycle policy processing according to how the -lifecycle, -version, -destination, and -backupid options are used:
If all of the options are used, nbstlutil permanently cancels processing for the existing images that are identified by the four options.
If none of the options is specified, nbstlutil permanently cancels all pending copies for all existing images that the storage lifecycle policies manage.
If only a storage lifecycle policy is specified, nbstlutil permanently cancels all pending copies of the existing images that it manages.
If only a destination is specified, nbstlutil permanently cancels all pending copies that are bound for that destination, for all storage lifecycle policies. Any new images that are created after this command are processed normally.
If all pending copies of an image are canceled, that image is marked as complete. The destination name is the name of a storage unit or a storage unit group that is used in a storage lifecycle policy.
1. Inactive the SLP's you want to suspend.
2. Either withdraw those images from SLP control, simply, nbstlutil cancel ......
3. If you do step 2, then proceed for manual duplication via NBU. Either Catalog GUI / bpduplicate
4. If you skip step2 & 3 - Now, active the SLP suspended from step1.
5. Either wait for the nbstserv to load the next set of batch. Or, Kill nbstserv only on the master server. And start it immediately.