cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download NetBackup 7.5.0.6 (NetBackup 7.5 Maintenance Release 6) for LinuxR

miali
Level 3

Hi,

We have a legacy Netbackup environment running 7.5.0.6 and i want to move the master to another server as the current server is very old and has hardware issues. I have installed netbackup 7.5 on the new server but unable to find the 7.5.0.6 patch in veritas support site. I could find the download links for ops center, windows etc for this version but cant find the one for LinuxR.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Mouse
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Mikhail, Thanks a lot for the quick reply. However, I was looking for the LinuxR_x86_64 version. The link you provided has linuxR_x86. Sorry, i should have been more specific. 

Mouse
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

The technote head says:

Maintenance Release NB_7.5.0.6.linuxR_x86.tar provides fixes for NetBackup (tm) Enterprise Server / Server 7.5 on x64 RedHat Enterprise Linux servers.

It's a server patch - NBU Server 7.5.x has never been supported on 32-bit Linux machines.

Hi Mikhail,

Yes, I noticed that. I was wondering if the article had the correct attachment because there usually is a different naming for the x86_64 ones.  I'll check this out - guess this should work.

Thanks a lot.