cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to list images in catalog of destination replication master

Hello,

I have two NetBackup domains, Site A & Site B all backups from Site A replicate to Site B via SLP's. However Site B does not backup any client servers or have any backup policies. When I search for backup images in Site B's catalog, it comes up empty.How do I list the replicated backup images on the destination Master servers catalog. 

Site A - NetBackup 8.0 on Windows 2012 R2

Site B - NetBackup 8.0 on Windows 2012 R2

Thank you

Tags (2)
4 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How to list images in catalog of destination replication master

Hello,

that must be just mistyping in your search parameters. Images must be browsable/listable in the following interfaces as usual:

-report Client Backups

- report Images On Disk

- Catalog section

- Backup, Archive and Restore interface

- etc.

Regards

Highlighted

If you can browse/list images in Site A, then simply use the exact same seatch criteria in Site B. 

TN: https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/article.100031168.html

Auto Image Replication (AIR): How To restore to original client from an image copy in a target master server

Highlighted

You should know the copy number at the destination. Search for that copy number.

Do NOT search for primary copy - the replictated copy will NOT be the primary until the first one expires.

NetBackup 8.1.2 on Solaris 11, writing to DataDomain 9800 6.0.2.50
duplicating via SLP to LTO5 in SL8500 via ACSLS
Tags (2)
Highlighted

Hello,

for @Genericus - you search for primary copy, because you are in another (target) NBU domain. Also ,there is no relation to source domain image expiration.

regards

Michal