cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to see my last week backup on Netbackup master server

Zakirk_Khan
Level 4

Hi,

I am not able to see my last week backup on Netbackup master server. Is that image clean up clear all jobs from master server.

I need to see/remain last 60 days backup job on server.

Also keeping 60 day job details on server will create any problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Look in the admin guin, search for 'About jobs database' - this explains how to safely adjust the settings for number of hours jobs are kept in Activity Monitor.

It's KEEP_JOBS_HOURS & KEEP_JOBS_SUCCESSFUL_HOURS  that you are looking for in the guide.

The longer you keep jobs the more load you put on bpjobd, persoanlly I wouldn't go for anything like 60 days, though the effect does depend on how many jobs run per day.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

mph999
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Look in the admin guin, search for 'About jobs database' - this explains how to safely adjust the settings for number of hours jobs are kept in Activity Monitor.

It's KEEP_JOBS_HOURS & KEEP_JOBS_SUCCESSFUL_HOURS  that you are looking for in the guide.

The longer you keep jobs the more load you put on bpjobd, persoanlly I wouldn't go for anything like 60 days, though the effect does depend on how many jobs run per day.

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
If you want 60 days use opscenter.

Marianne
Level 6

I agree with Riaan.

Install OpsCenter. It will take the load/processing off the master server.

You can also change 'Days to keep logs' (Host Properties -> Clean-Up) on the master server to 60 days, but will add additional load and consume disk space on the master.
 'Days to keep logs' will allow you to see backup status and problem reports in 'Reports' section on the master.

It is not a good idea to keep more than 3 days info in Activity Monitor.

Possible
Level 6
Accredited Certified

If u want to get the 60 days details ; please schedule cron job each day which will pull out the details

and dump it on some other location.

Marianne
Level 6

There is no cron on Windows....

Possible
Level 6
Accredited Certified

I forgot it was windows yes