cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to see restore point ..

Hakeem
Level 4

I am not able to to see mail-monthly restore point while I can see restore points for Data monthly backup.

please  tell me what could be the reason because it's now 3rd time the backup is sucessful with no restore point.

Tx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hakeem
Level 4

ok the issue is resloved with the following info

in the policy the client name was differrent I mean just computer name while other polices are with fully qualifed name.

Thanks to all.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Not sure what you are referring to as 'restore point'?

Can you confirm that Monthly backup was successful?
If so, when?
Please bear in mind that both Weekly and Monthly backups are listed as type 'Full'.

Please show us screenshots of your initial selection (source and destination client and policy type) and then subsequent 'History' screen.

Post screenshots as File attachments.

Hakeem
Level 4

The green dots which show full/incrementa backup in Restore window that is what I called restore point.

Yes the Backup for Monthly data was sucessful Yesterday ,today and the day before yesterday.

but I don't see the green dots in restore windows while yesterday I created monthly Data backup I can see the green dot in restore windows. Sure I will send you the screen shots tomorrow .

Tx

Hakeem
Level 4

Here ar the screen shot . I hope I attached what you requested.

Screen shot 6 is for the policy for which I can see restore in restore windows

tx

Hakeem
Level 4

ok the issue is resloved with the following info

in the policy the client name was differrent I mean just computer name while other polices are with fully qualifed name.

Thanks to all.

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified
You should have all of the schedules in ONE policy and be very consistent as far as NBU client name usage is concerned.

Hakeem
Level 4

Yes you are right marianne,.