Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INF - Skipping backup id s19gs07a_1275545734, there is no fragment 1,

cbrown2300
Level 2

./bpimport -id 016019

Imprt phase 2 started Fri Sep 01 12:47:24 2010

INF - Skipping backup id s19gs07a_1275545734, there is no fragment 1,

INF - Found no images matching the selection critieria taht were ready for phase 2 import.

Not sure why no fragment 1 shows up for an error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

As mentioned for the port ERR - Unexpected EOF, pahse 1 must be done for each media before you go into phase 2.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6

As mentioned for the port ERR - Unexpected EOF, pahse 1 must be done for each media before you go into phase 2.

Andy_Welburn
Level 6

GENERAL ERROR: Pop-up when trying to initiate a phase 2 import from the NetBackup Administration Console: INF - Skipping backup ID (backup_id), there is no fragment 1. INF - Found no images matching the selection criteria that were ready for phase 2 import.
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH38850

cbrown2300
Level 2

Andy, You gave me a URL or reference / link to contents for a windows environment.   Wrong.... my man.. I'm working in a UNIX Solaris 10 network.

Yasuhisa,

Seriously?  I'm using a command line window in a Unix Solaris 10 world to perforrm the manual commands..  Did the import , created the database.

Just answer the question! 

Marianne
Level 6
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You started a thread giving NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER of your NetBackup environment i.e. Version and O/S and details of steps that you've taken so far and then you go ahead and turn your responses into a personal attack when fellow users take their own personal time to respond?

This is totally unnecessary, my friend.

The TechNote that Andy mentioned is still relevant. Just take a moment to actually read the TechNote - simply cd to the relevant /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images folder and open the header file with vi.

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6

As you already done for some tapes, run "bpimport -create_db_info" for the tape on which fragment 1 resides.

# /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimport -create_db_info -id <media_id>