cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify the last full backup start,end times , backupsize and tapes required to restore

DPO
Level 6

I have got a requirement Ito dentify the last successful full backup with start,end times , backupsize and tapes required to restore for an Oracle full backup. Can you help me with a command/script ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

bpimagelist command from the netabckup can help, but since you are looking for oracle Full backup, its better to find /get the backup start and end time details from Rman or DBA team and use the time range in bpimagelist command to find the rest of the details.

because for oracle DB, all jobs looks same in netbackup end its not possible to find what is is full and incr, and with its started and ended as it also have the mutliple streams for each DB.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DPO
Level 6

My requirement is : I want to identify the last successful full backup of an Oracle database. Backup duration of it along with the media details,size

RamNagalla
Partner    VIP    Certified

bpimagelist command from the netabckup can help, but since you are looking for oracle Full backup, its better to find /get the backup start and end time details from Rman or DBA team and use the time range in bpimagelist command to find the rest of the details.

because for oracle DB, all jobs looks same in netbackup end its not possible to find what is is full and incr, and with its started and ended as it also have the mutliple streams for each DB.

DPO
Level 6

I have an external audit and their requirement is to pull the above details from NB end. I agree that bpimagelist is a nice command. But hope you understood what is my (auditor ) requirement. I guess Opscenter also doesn't show what I'm looking for. We might need to use various reports. I want something like backup start time, end time, size, media

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Opscenter should be able to achieve this via custom sql query. Have you tried that?