We have master server setup on windows 2003 server using netbackup 6.5,three media server in different windows 2003 servers.
we have used LTO tapes on standalone Drive connected to one of the media server.(Which is labled by netbackup).
Now we have set up new tape library to the server ,we have labled with used tapes and inserted inserted the in Library.
Getting following error in media logs
Incorrect media found in drive index 0,expected XXX1 found XXX2 Freezing xxx1.
where XXX1 is physical lable on tape & XXX2 is Netbackup label.
If there is data (valid, unexpired images) on XXX2 (verify with reports like Images on Media or Tape List Report), you can do the following:
unfreeze and delete xxx1.
Update XXX2 to add the media label:
vmchange -barcode xxx1 -m XXX2
Once all images on XXX2 have expired, delete XXX2, inventory robot and re-label xxx1 as per Andy's post.
Hopefully you don't have lots of tapes that were used in Standalone environment............