Hi everyone, I faced problem during installation. my environment is:
NetBackup 9.1., Master & Media Server Windows 2016, Join to domain, Firewall is Disabled.
So, during installation progress, it on waiting for command: pbnettestconn.exe took a long time but about 30 minutes later it done successfully although on of service called NetBackup Web Management Service couldn't start.
Actually, I read more article related to issue but doesn’t work. Also, I used nbwebsvc user and nbwebgrp with higher privilege even with domain method but it doesn't work.
Warning message after installing: When launches console
Warning: Netbackup Web service could not start this host.
Windows Services Console: couldn’t start service
…refer to service-specific error code 6536
One of related topic that I’ve checked:
The NetBackup web services could not start on the host
Also unfortunately, I can’t get certification info
Netbackup AT service configuration for web service user failed.(error)
Failed to fetch security level for netbacup.domain.local 26: client/server handshaking failed
EXIT STATUS 5978 : Attempt to refresh certificate revocation list failed.
For more information all images has been attached.
so I looking for your support. Many thanks. all
Please check the nbwebsvc and nbwebgrp permission on local security policies on master server, then try to refresh the certificate and run the setup again with modify selection.
0) set WEBSVC_PASSWORD=<nbwebsvc password>
1) C:\Windows\System32\sc.exe stop "NetBackup Web Management Console"
2) <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\nbcertconfig -u -i
3) <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\nbcertconfig -m
4) On 8.1.1 and above: <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\nbcertconfig -t -f
5) On 8.3 and above: <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\admincmd\nbcertconfig -s -f
9) C:\Windows\System32\sc.exe start "NetBackup Web Management Console"
10) <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\nbcertcmd -getCACertificate
11) <Install_Path>\NetBackup\bin\nbcertcmd -getCertificate -force
If the operation fails, perform the steps at "Create a token" section then return to this step.
11) Remove the <install_path>\NetBackup\var\global\vxss\nbcertservice\install_token file